Thursday, October 9, 2008

For Sale?

I'm selling my BMX bike. It has some pretty good parts on it here and there. The frame is a Federal T-Nez and it has a few dents on it, nothing serious. There are no brakes on it and all the brake mounts have be cut off. You can fix that with some zip ties. I've got a custom primo balance front wheel that is pretty much brand new. Premium handle bars, they are kind of wide. Plastic Odyssey pedals and Odyssey 51 thermal forks. I don't know what the back wheel is, it was given to me. Its got primo cranks and a Shadow seat. Right now it has a tree sprocket, but its bent and haven't put on the Hoffman sprocket I have for it. Make an offer.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



-Tyler Legacy

2 comments:

ryanfromdeland said...

whoa i saw this on craigslist - if you don't wind up selling it i may be interested in the cranks and seat/seatpost
ryan

TeenWolfxVx said...

I've got one dude tat might be interested, but it seems kind of sketchy. If I don't sell it whole I'll give you a good deal on the cranks.